Cockroaches are one such creature which is found mostly during the night times. They are found to be active during the night when the environment is dark. It is not only annoying but also can bite human beings which can cause severe rashes, skin infections and cause COCKROACH INFESTATION. Thus Pest Control Melbourne for cockroaches is must when they are found to lurk around the house. The COCKROACH REMOVAL SPECIALISTS have come with many home remedies which will kick cockroaches out and avoid Cockroach Infestation.
Here are The Top 5 Products for Pest Control of Cockroaches Which Will Be Available in Everyone's House
Cockroach Removal Specialist suggested that lemon juice, cucumber peels, neem oil, baking soda, garlic, onions and pepper paste/juice are the most effective natural PEST CONTROL.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is known to have citric acid in it. Cockroaches hate this acid's nature. This acid is strong against cockroaches when directly used on them it can nearly kill them.
- Application: Application of lemon juice is very simple. Grab a lemon and extract the juice out of it. Now take some generous amount of the juice extracted and store it separately. Now take the leftover juice and mix some sugar to it. It is a known fact that sugar attracts cockroaches. Now pour some of the lemon juice mixed with sugar on the lemon peels and place it around the house, where cockroaches are normally found. Now pour the pure lemon juice in a spray bottle and spray it all around the house. This will keep the cockroaches away for a week and repeat this process when cockroaches are seen again.
- Cucumber Peels: Cucumber looks pleasant and gentle. But it also has many insect repelling properties, in specific it has cockroach repellent properties.
- Application: Peel a cucumber. Save the peels and take the juice out of the rest. Strain the pulp out of it and extract the cucumber juice separately. Take the pulp and make small balls out of it and place them into a bowl. Now sprinkle some sugar on the top and place the bowl where cockroaches are found. The sugar will attract the cockroach and it can be trapped inside the bowl, and it will die. Then take the juice extracted and spray around the house to keep cockroaches away.
- Neem Oil: Neem oil is another product which is a cockroach repellent.
- Application: Taking a spray bottle, fill half the bottle with water and a half with neem oil. Spray this mixture in areas found to be infected by the cockroach. Also, neem has healing properties. Neem oil can be used in cockroach bites.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is one such product which everyone will have in their kitchen. If not baking soda will be available in any store or bakeries.
- Applications: Take some amount of baking soda and mix it with water or vinegar. Then pour this into and spray bottle and spray it all around the house and spray some generous amount of it in places where cockroaches are mostly found.
- Onion, garlic, and pepper balls: Take 2 onions, 10 to 15 garlic and 2 spoonful of pepper. Now grind these and extract the juice out of it. Make small balls using the pulp and place the balls in the areas which are needed to be cockroach free.
Also, can use juice by spraying it directly on the cockroach or in places where they are mostly found.
These are the top 5 cockroach repellents. These are the most effective PEST CONTROL one can find in their house.
Source:- Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Spider Brisbane